A concept from The na’ Project.

Aguacate is inspired by the harmony, nature and magic of Tulum.
Honoring the beauty of the jungle and natural balance. We have created a completely sculptural building, with details that reflect mysticism and spirituality.
A collection of 20 pieces of unique art, designed to become luxury homes in sync with nature and the space it inhabits.

Author's design that inspires in each of its corners.

agucate-bg-back267
aguacate213

Premium Unit The most exclusive of Tulum.

12 weeks a year for life

Dedicated Amenities

Explore the facilities of Aguacate. Our state of the art amenities include rooftop comfort like a hanging net and pool. And at our lounge area, you can find hanging chairs and another Cenote-inspired pool.
YOGA ROOM
Aguacate will have a fully equipped room specially designed for people who practice this activity and for those who want to have this experience.
POOL
On the roof top of our complex you can find an infinity pool, which with its glass wall will allow the user a different experience when enjoying this amenity, we will also find a smaller pool on this same floor.
BAR
A fully equipped bar located on the roof top that will complement the fun space on this floor.
PARKING
Our complex will have spacious and comfortable parking spaces for vehicles and bicycles, this will facilitate access for guests and users.
TERRACES WITH FIREPLACES
In the building there are two terraces specially designed for rest and relaxation or coexistence with friends in front of a bonfire.
Previous
Next

Departments: Availability

Pre Purchase $ 10,000 mxn

Pay 80% of the unit down payment and the other 20% upon delivery of the unit.
UNIT MT2 UNIT PRICE FRACTION VALUE
3
70
$5,250,000.00
$656,250.00
6
91
$6,825,000.00
$853,125.00
9
74
$5,550,000.00
$693,750.00
11
65
$4,875,000.00
$609,375.00

Do you want to receive more information?

Please fill out this contact form and one of our team members will get back to you shortly.